A unit of Allaso Performance Solutions, Inc focused on change and transformation. We understand the lifecycle of business and that change is a necessity to stay relevant and profitable. It is through the transitional state of existing where transformation happens and organizations can experience growth and differentiation. This challenging work is centered on the organization and people to exceed business goals.
Transformational HR Services
Services are offered as a monthly package for ongoing, continuous service encompassing business strategy and execution.
- STRATEGIC Business, Human Resources, and Organizational Development – (strategic assessment and planning; business operations & logistics; organizational design, systems, and structure; organizational culture; employee engagement and satisfaction; & all topics below)
- Human Resources and Organizational Development – (talent strategy and career management, employee and team development, performance management, organizational change management, rewards and recognition)
- Executive and Career Coaching
- Career Path Design
- Change Management and Communications Planning
- Compensation Analysis
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys and Recommendations
- Employee Handbooks
- HR Policy and Operations Manuals
- HRIS Recommendations and Solutions
- Job Descriptions
- Organizational Design & Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Performance Management (Analysis, Development, & Training)
- Process Improvement
- Professional Development & Training Programs
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Strategic Talent Acquisition
Small Business Partnership Services
Small Business Organizations (up to 25 employees) pay an ANNUAL subscription fee for Human Resource services. Consultants are available to provide those services on an as-needed basis. Choose from two levels.
HR Operations, Employee Relations, Job Design and Descriptions, Compensation, and Benefits.
All of ESSENTIAL HR plus performance management, employee development plans, career management, and rewards and recognition.
Evaluating Your HR
Consultants will review your current organizational/HR policies, practices, and procedures to identify any gaps or needs to increase your organizational capacity and reduce risk.
Assess and analyze current human resource and organizational policies.
HR Department Effectiveness
Review current HR Department services, roles, and strategy including organizational design, internal operational processes and procedures, staff to employee ratio, efficiency, effectiveness, and impact within the organization.